Jeep Merapi Lava tour is a kind of adventure tourism in the city of Yogyakarta. The tour is exploring the slopes of Mount Merapi by riding an off-road jeep, while enjoying the natural scenery of Merapi and the remnants of the previous eruption of Mount Merapi eruption in 2010. Jeep Merapi Lava Tour is a most popular adventure tours in Yogyakarta today. During the jeep tour, you can also stop at the travel destination of your choice. You can stop at Stonehenge, House of Hobbit, Treasure Remnants Museum, Bunker of Kaliadem, MerapiPark and Museum of Mount Merapi.
Jeep Merapi Lava Tour
We may change one of these destinations to The Lost World Castle. Entrance fees to The Lost World Castle are excluded.
- Start from Kali Kuning – Remnants Treasure Museum – Alien Stone – Bunker of Kaliadem
- Duration : 1 hour
- Start from Kalikuning – Remnants Treasure Museum – Alien Stone – Bunker of Kaliadem – Kalikuning River – Mbah Maridjan Village.
- Duration : 2 hours
- Start from Kali Kuning – Remnants Treasure Museum – Alien Stone – Kaliadem Bunker – Kalikuning River – Grave of Mbah Maridjan.
- Duration : 3 hours
- Start from Kali Kuning – Remnants Treasure Museum – Alien Stone – Kaliadem Bunker – Playing water at Kalikuning River.
- Duration : 1.5 hours
- Price : IDR 500.000.
- Include : Car + Driver + Gasoline.
- Exclude : Entrance Ticket + Rent Jeep + Parking Fee.
- Participants : 1 – 4 persons.
- Duration : 12 hours
- 08:00 After breakfast we will pick you up at Hotel (04.00 For Sunrise Package).
- 09:00 – 12:00 Jeep Lava Tour on the slopes of Mount Merapi.
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch in the dining Warung Kopi Klothok.
- 14:00 – 16:00 Visiting Ullen Sentallu.
- 17:30 Finish at Hotel.